Accelerate Estonia is a governmental innovation lab shaping public policy to enable impactful businesses. We create new market opportunities from Estonia to the world by helping businesses overcome regulatory obstacles. We hold the mandate from one of the most agile government’s in the world to enable ideas which are at the forefront of global innovation.
What are we looking for?
Accelerate Estonia is looking for novel solutions that are blocked by systemic barriers and need public sector intervention. We are in search of entrepreneurs looking to turn challenges into new market opportunities and as a result develop economic benefits for Estonia.
What do we do?
We remove regulatory barriers for entrepreneurs to enable their novel solutions. As a result we create new market opportunities which benefit the entrepreneur, the surrounding industry, Estonia and the world. Our end goal is to foster Estonia as the testbed of innovative technologies in order to yield economic advantages for the nation.
- A clear need for regulatory change/intervention from the Estonian public sector. The key diffrentiator of Accelerate Estonia in the world of incubators and accelerators is that we carry through regulatory change.
- The solution addresses global challenges and likewise creates global solutions and through scalability creates economic opportunities for Estonia.
- The product/service should be ready to meaningfully pilot the solution at a minimum, not at an idea stage.
- We focus on B2B and B2C, not B2G business models.
- The team should be well established and already committed to this solution.