Photo: Latitude59 / Ahto Sooaru
Estonia, the world’s first digital nation, is calling for audacious innovators to join Accelerate Estonia – a testbed for moonshot experiments combining the urgency of startups and the power of the public sector. Apply, test, validate and build solutions to global wicked problems through a kind platform between innovation, forefront science, the public sector, and entrepreneurship.
Do you have what it takes to:
- drive innovation and prove your moonshot in mental health, green turn, or wildcard mission field
- run “solution on a country,” build Estonia to Europe and beyond pilots and experiments
- shape your vision by interacting with senior policy, public and private sector leadership
- harness the power of a unique R&D framework, and dedicated experiment funding up to €90K for zero equity
Register today for the Accelerate Estonia minisummit (9 June) & an exclusive, limited seats office hour sessions (10-11 June) to hear more about how you could become Estonia’s next moonshot entrepreneur.
Expect meeting the digital nation’s leadership and who’s who of the innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship community. We look forward for you to present your moonshot solution to a wicked problem to explore catalyzing the solution through a country-wide pilot together.
9 June minisummit
- fireside chat on public sector innovation with Kersti Kaljulaid, the President of Estonia, and Safi Bahcall (biotech entrepreneur, and author of WSJ bestseller “Loonshots”), moderated by Jennifer Schenker (Founder and Editor-in-Chief at The Innovator)
- break-out sessions on green turn, mental health and wild card missions
- AMA with the Accelerate Estonia team
10- 11 June
- 1-on-1 sessions between registered teams and government visionaries (registration closed)